Friday, November 4, 2016

Jemma's Etsy Christmas Shopping Series

Etsy Christmas Shops

Today begins the first in a series of Etsy shop features that Jemma, who blogs at At Home with Jemma, has so wonderfully taken on to promote small business shopping! I am so happy to be among the shops she will be featuring. To read further about today's featured shops please Click here! My Etsy Shop Eastern Ave Designs is one of today's featured shops! I welcome you to stop by!

In October, Jemma wrote a post on her blog about the memories of shopping local in mom and pop stores many years ago, that it was more of a personal shopping experience and how she has a strong desire to return to the holiday shopping "basics" of the good old days. I think many of us can relate to the days of downtown shopping in quaint little shops where we actually knew the shop owners and their families. I certainly can! I also miss those days!

So when Jemma asked me if I would be interested in participating in this shopping series, I was very excited!

You'll want to visit her blog to read all about it and to see the shops she will be featuring over the next few weeks. 

Also, by stopping by Jemma's blog you'll be able to grab information about discount codes for some "local etsy shopping" .....and even if your holiday shopping is already completed, you'll want to stop by Jemma's blog just because!!! She is a wonderful talented writer who shares her love of family, home, food, fun and fashion with us!


Mini Santa Ornament in my Etsy Shop


Newest Ivory and gold glitter, paper and lace angels

I am delighted to be part of her Etsy Christmas Shopping series! Thank you so much Jemma!

14 comments:

  1. I'm so very happy for this achievement of yours, dearest Linda, you deserve this success ... and even much more than this !

    Sending blessings of joy on your coming weekend,
    with much love

    Xx Dany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dany,
      So nice to hear from you! Thank you, I appreciate your kind words! Hope you are having a nice weekend too. Sending hugs!
      Linda

      Delete
  2. What a great idea this is of Jemma's, Linda! Your pretty items always amaze me, and I wish you much success. Love and blessings to you, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitty,
      Thank you so much! Yes, I agree! It was a great idea! So nice of Jemma! Hope you are having a nice, relaxing weekend....I think we are all probably drinking lots of tea!! LOL! Perfect weather for it! Hugs Kitty!
      Linda

      Delete
  3. Hi Linda, I so enjoyed your feature at Jemma's and you know how much I love your designs and creations. Wishing you many wonderful sales this season and beyond. Have a great weekend. Blessings to you sweet friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Celeste,
      Thank you always for your support and encouragement! Always appreciated!Looking forward to seeing your feature! You have a great weekend too! Love those sweet ornaments of yours I saw on IG!xo
      Linda

      Delete
  4. You truly do have the sweetest pretties in your Etsy shop, Linda. So many pretties for people to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Kim,
      Thank you!As you know it's very gratifying to stitch up "pretty things"....I see in my blog roll you've created something new so I'll be over to take a peek! Thanks for stopping by Kim!xo
      Linda

      Delete
  5. How wonderful to have your shop featured, you do such beautiful work!! Yes I grew up in a small town and now live in a very big town and there is a bit of a difference.
    Hope you have a lovely Sunday and great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Connie! I agree! Nothing like shopping in small towns with quaint shops!!!:) Enjoy the rest of the week!
      Linda

      Delete
  6. Hi Linda,
    Glad to see your blog and start to follow you. I cannot wait to get my pretty angel from you. Have a great new week.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kris,
      How nice of you to stop by and follow! I appreciate it! I hope you have received your angel by now and that she meets your expectations! Many thanks!
      xo
      Linda

      Delete
  7. Your designs are always so well done and simply lovely Linda! You deserve nothing but success and I'm so happy to see that Jemma spotlighted you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Doreen! Yes, Jemma is a doll for promoting us! Hope you have had a nice week...another one is almost gone....I tell you the weeks are just flying by!!! Take care,
      Linda

      Delete