Monday, December 22, 2014

Recycled CD Cases to Wrap Gift Cards


I am always dreaming up new ways to conceal gift cards!  I was preparing to wrap a pair of gift cards and I opened up a drawer and found these two empty CD cases. An idea was born!

I grabbed an old CD and traced it on Christmas scrap booking paper. I cut the circle out and folded a piece of scotch tape to attach the circle to the inside of the CD case.

Then I used another piece of tape and secured the gift card to the circle. I closed the case and it was ready to wrap.


Unless the recipients happen to read my blog or facebook page, they won't have a clue what is inside. An added bonus is that the gift cards are less likely to get lost or misplaced wrapped in a CD case.


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet idea! I got your beautiful card in the mail today! Thank you so much! Merry Christmas sweet friend! Holiday Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seasons Greetings! Thank you for your lovely card too Diane! So happy you included your return address because I misplaced it. Nice to hear from you and hope you enjoy your day at the beach. It is pouring, soon to be windy and unseasonably warm here.No white Christmas this year! :( Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! XO

      Delete