Friday, August 29, 2014

Tote du Jour



Today I completed a bag that I started last night. The color scheme of this tote:  blues, greens and golds, remind me of early fall colors when everything takes on a golden glow. I am already seeing that glow in my backyard. Seems a little early to me but if we have an extended fall--that is alright with me. What I don't want is an early winter!


These various fabrics came in a bundle of fat quarters.


Inside is a trendy chevron print.


I love making totes that are reversible. Twice as fun and twice as useful!

Well--that's all for today folks! My husband is taking me out for dinner at a nearby restaurant with outdoor seating. It is going to be a beautiful evening for dining outside! Have a great weekend!



4 comments:

  1. Your fall colors make for a lovely tote, Linda.
    Enjoy your dinner out on the patio as that will soon come to an end.:)
    Have a beautiful week-end.
    Blessings! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, So nice to hear from you! Thanks!!! Dinner was very nice. I'm hoping for a long fall and several weeks of dining outside. I'm a little worried though--had to get the wool blanket out for the bed. Unheard of in August! Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tote is really pretty and I love the fact that it is reversible.

    Hope you enjoyed your dinner al fresco...sounds like a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jeanna! Dinner was very nice! Beautiful evening! I enjoyed it so much that I went back with a friend last night! Thanks again for stopping by! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete