Saturday, June 7, 2014

Just Another Produce Bag




Today my only sewing accomplishment thus far is an additional recycled produce bag pictured above! May not look like much but it went together in under 10 minutes and it is pretty cute sitting on my kitchen table! Original Produce Bag Post Click here! I also added these photos to the end of my original post in an update so I apologize if you have to look twice.


Here are both of the bags. My newest one is quite a bit larger. I would like to make several more as I like to buy lots of fresh produce and I detest those plastic bags in the supermarket!



At the moment I am plum out of stretchy produce bags to recycle but I have family and friends on the lookout for more! I get emails all the time from people telling me they have "trash" for me! As they say, "one man's trash is another man's treasure!" Ain't that the truth!

Linking this post up to:

Sew Many Ways Sew Darn Crafty Linky Party Click Here





Yesterfood

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I can never get those plastic bags open either, and these bags would be wonderful for carrying produce from the farmers market too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, exactly Dee. I plan to take them to our local Farmer's Market! Thanks for dropping by and for the kind comment!

    ReplyDelete