Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Vee's October Notecard Party




It is so hard to believe that the middle of October has already arrived. I took these photos in September and intended to go back and take photos again when the leaves were in full color for comparison. I hope to have time this week to do so!


I chose these 4 photos for Vee's party because I love the golden yellows in each photo. I love that short period of time each fall that the trees are between green and gold. It is so beautiful! Of course I love it when the leaves change to oranges and fiery reds too!


This field was so pretty!


Please join us over at Vee's to take a look at some wonderful photos! You may enter the party by clicking HERE!



"You'll remember me when the west wind moves, among the fields of barley,
You'll forget the sun in his jealous sky, when we walk  in fields of gold."
Sting


20 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful and perfect for Fall cards. I love all of the pretty yellows at the end of the summer. And I'll go listen to the video now! What a wonderful post my friend! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that song sung by Eva Cassidy. Beautiful golden early autumn. I like that brief time as well...hope that you are able to take hour comparison pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blu sky's perfect note cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the notecard party! I love the country pictures you have captured. I hope you get back to take a shot of the leaves in full color as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images! I love how vibrant the yellow is on your first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love yellow ... it's such a happy color! perfect lead in to the fall colors. fun shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those sweet flowers with the yellow centers! Happy fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely scenes from the countryside!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful autumn images. The music adds the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely choices for your October Note Cards! Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how each photo has just a touch of the autumn yellow in it. The fall yellows are my favorites, but like you I love the reds and orange. We just don't get that much of them around here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful notecards! The favorite for me is the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful absolutely beautiful, such vibrant colors, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The golden hues of autumn literally glow in the sunlight, and I love the field of goldenrod. To answer your question about the dawn redwood, they grow 100 feet tall and @ 25 feet wide.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful snapshots of my favorite time of year!

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely photos. Fall is so beautiful isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful choices for this months note card party...my choices remind me of yours...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your pictures are perfect for cards! Really enjoy the pretty scenery!
    Blessings,
    susie

    ReplyDelete