Friday, October 18, 2013

Stephanie's Tea Cup Exchange! What Fun!



I have seen tea cup exchanges in blog posts but never participated until now. I was reading a post at a blog that intrigued me with photos of her teacup exchange package and the reveal of its lovely contents over at Vee's (A Haven for Vee) and after reading her post, I knew I was going to be IN the next time around. 


The recipient of my teacup package was Stephanie--the "hostess with the mostess" of this wonderful teacup exchange. She blogs over at the The Enchanting Rose. It has been such a pleasure meeting and getting to know her over a few emails, posts and of course tea! Her blog is wonderful too! I neglected to take a photo of the teacup I sent Stephanie but you can find photos at the link I posted above.

Look at the beautiful teacup I received in the mail! The very kind lady who mailed me my package was Sandra and she blogs over at Tea and Simplicity and Ravenhill Cottage. I felt pampered after opening her package. I found it waiting for me on my porch after spending 7 exhausting hours on the road. To say I needed a cup of comfort at that very moment was an understatement!


Also in my package was this lovely hand knit dishcloth that Sandra knitted. What a pretty shade of pink!.......



some delicious raspberry tea which I tried right away--ahhhhhh and yum!



and she also included the sweet floral stickers pictured above!


Inside this envelope was a very nice note written by Sandra.


The notecard was covered in teacups! Very cute and theme appropriate!


To my two new friends:
Stephanie, thank you so much for the opportunity to join your exchange! I am looking forward to the next one already.
Sandra, I will think of you every time I use the cup. (which is every day since I received it) It is so generous in size that I can have my morning coffee in it as well.
Thank you so much for my lovely package! 

"She who warms the pot encourages friendship and she who pours tea gathers love."
unknown


12 comments:

  1. You warm my heart with your kind words.....and the delicious tea that you gave me :) First of all, the tea cup from Sandra is simply beautiful! I fell in love with the lace detail on the plate - I take after my mom and enjoy anything that is or looks like lace. Sandra is a dear friend of mine and I'm so glad the two of you were able to me - you are both kind ladies!

    And secondly, thank you, thank you, thank you for my wonderful gifts! Like I mentioned in an email I sent you, I adore the tea cup and so does my mom! She was over again today and tried to "sneak" out of my house with it. I am going to have to hide it when she comes over! haha

    I am very glad you joined, Linda, and it's been a joy getting to know you. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings to another Linda! We should rule the world, heh? Lovely teacup and goodies. I would love to try that tea. So fun to meet Stephanie's MANY friends this way.
    Lady Linda, Linda Lou or just plain Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tea cup is so sweet! I love the pattern. And the tea? What adorable packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from one Linda to another! I'm always happy to meet "one of us" in blogland! This is my first time in an exchange, too, and I have really enjoyed seeing all the pretty cups traveling around to new homes! Have a wonderful weekend. Linda (from CT) ~~ your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, what a lovely teacup and wonderful gifts! It's fun making friends through this exchange, isn't it? I'm looking forward to the next time, too.
    I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, what a lovely package you received from the exchange! This is my 1st time participating in one also and it was so much fun. Have a wonderful fall weekend.
    Jule at julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda, I am now following you on GFC! Have a good weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like such a fun exchange!! i can see how happy you must have felt to receive such a dainty cup of tea!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Linda,
    Ohh that is a beautiful tea cup! I must agree with my daughter Stephanie that it has a lacy look to it. I get goose bumps when I see lace, and that is what I got when I saw your cup, just beautiful!
    Yes, I absolutely LOVE the tea cup that you gave Stephanie, and yes I must confess I have tried to sneak it out of her home. Never have I seen a tea cup quite like it, very dainty, gentle in color and just all around beautiful. :) When I have tea with her I will have to choose that particular tea cup for my tea. I guess that is better than stealing it!!!

    I have become your newest follower and must come back for another visit soon. I do not have a blog but love to visit you lovely ladies through my daughters blog. I am slow in blog land, but I will see you again! :)

    Enjoy your treasure, and bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my second time participating and it is such a sweet way to meet new people! I see you received a lovely tea cup and goodies :) The cup is so feminine and dainty. Love it! I hope you have a blessed Sabbath ~
    New follower thru GFC

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello linda,
    what a lovely teacup !!!! love the knitted dish cloth.
    nice blog!
    wishing you a wonderful week,
    greetings from germany,
    regina

    ReplyDelete
  12. What terrific fun! The tea cup and mug exchange has been a wonderful time and so enjoyed getting to know so many lovely bloggers.

    ReplyDelete