Friday, July 5, 2013

Queen of Hearts


Click on photo to enlarge

If you have read any of my previous posts, you have probably gathered by now that I have a slight obsession with hearts. If you hang around long enough you will learn that my obsession also extends to stars. I don't know why....they're just your basic cookie cutter shapes. 

I made the hearts pictured above about a month or so ago and I posted the heart pillow with the peach colored ribbon. CLICK HERE TO SEE ORIGINAL POST.  I did not post the red ribboned heart earlier because I sent it to my friend Diane at LAVENDER DREAMS and I wanted it to be a surprise. You can read about it on her blog. 

Thanks for stopping by....hope everyone enjoys the rest of the holiday weekend! It is still steamy here in NH. Some parts of the state are still 80 degrees at midnight. Just heard on the news that tomorrow will mark the third day of heat over 90 degrees so it will officially be a heat wave. Stay cool!

1 comment:

  1. I love everything that you make and you know the hearts are my favorite! I'm enjoying the sweet friendship hearts you sent to me! They are perfect for my romantic bedroom. Enjoy your weekend my friend and thanks for spreading JOY! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete