Sunday, June 9, 2013

Well, bust my buttons....


Here is the image I used for my button!

Sorry, I love that phrase "Well bust my buttons" from the Wizard of Oz and it seems fitting for this post. I just spent the better part of an hour trying to make a button for my blog. Between Diane's instructions (Lavender Dreams--visit her blog here CLICK) and Karen's instructions (Sew many Ways--visit her blog here CLICK)  I think I have finally figured out how to make myself a button. These women are blog tech geniuses and me, well not so much! Thank you ladies so much for your help!

So now the next question is: can anyone grab it and if they do will it go anywhere? Is it linked up correctly? I guess time will tell. Now to add all of your lovely buttons to my sidebar.... Diane has sent me instructions to do this and Karen has all kinds of blogging tips on her page! Please be patient and I will get to all of your buttons! 

In the meantime, please feel free to grab mine and let me know if it actually is "grabable". (think I just made up a new word)

I am blog-gone tired so I am heading off to bed. Goodnight all!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Linda. I've found you via the Slamming Door blog via Karen's Sew Many Ways. Ahh the wonders of the internet, eh? I suspect the 2 comments above me are spam - I don't allow anonymous comments so I don't get any of that nonsense.

    Okay, I'm off now to add myself to your followers list. Nice to meet you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, Yes they are....I changed my settings, wish I did not have to. Now if I could just get the the not so nice referral sites to stop messing with my stats I would be one happy blogger!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Diane! I'm a little slow....but steady! Have a great day!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so proud of you! It's not easy to figure out how to make and post buttons. I still have to really think to remember how I did it! lol Your new button is beautiful! We both love hearts, don't we? Enjoy your day my friend and thanks for saying such sweet things about me! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, hugs back to you my friend! I couldn't have done it without you! I never realized how much work or how many steps were involved in making small changes to a blog or post....I know NOW! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete