Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Cold Feet in June

As my title suggests, I have cold feet. Not cold feet figuratively speaking. Au contraire--cold feet literally speaking! It has been pretty chilly here the last two or three days and I just had to tickle the heat a little to take the chill off inside my house. This more than annoys me in the middle of June!

It has also rained and rained and then rained some more. It is raining now. So in a previous post from the weekend I had purchased some flowers and my husband planted them in our front lawn. You may recall that I also purchased herbs that I planned to plant the next day. I think I mentioned I would post before and after pictures:

So here are my before and after pictures:


BEFORE





AFTER


See the difference? No? Look again. See the difference yet? Still no? Well, that's because there is no difference!! It hasn't stopped raining long enough to transplant my herbs and I have not made my second trip to the nursery to purchase the others. 

Tomorrow if it is still raining, I may don my wet suit and flippers and head out to buy the rest of my herbs. 

A little sun.....please?

 "up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay all day in the sun, wandering free, wish I could be, part of that world."
Ariel

I want to be part of that world too!



That world I want to be part of SOON! 2012 visit to Martha's Vineyard. Please note photo with my feet in the sand. WARM FEET!

3 comments:

  1. I hope your feet warm up soon, Linda, and that you can get your herbs planted soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Anne! It is raining again today but looks like the weather could improve for the weekend. So hoping to get it done by then!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the rain has cleared up by now so that you can plant those gorgeous looking herbs! Wish I had a green thumb... every time I plant herbs, they somehow manage to die. :( Hopefully you have better luck than me!

    toddlindsey.com

    ReplyDelete