Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Calling all Cookie Bakers.....



Ginger Snaps--the store bought variety....longing for homemade.

HELP WANTED!!!

I am looking for the very best ginger snap cookie recipe ever! I love ginger snaps! They are so good with hot tea. I love them crispy, crunchy (not chewy) but not so hard that teeth or fillings break when you bite into one!
Since I know so many of you are wonderful bakers, I am hoping someone out there in blogland or beyond can post a recipe and let me know either by gmail or in my comments section. I will then try some of the recipes and post my favorites. Of course I will give credit where credit is due and link it back to you if you are the holder of the best ginger snap recipe ever!

2 comments:

  1. I used to make gingerbread and loved it but I don't think I have a cookie recipe that I could recommend. I hope you find the very best one! I have a cookie cookbook! heehee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love gingerbread too! I have a recipe for really soft ginger cookies but they aren't quite the same as an old fashion ginger snap. I will keep searching high and low!
      Happy travels Diane!

      Delete