Monday, July 16, 2012

Quilt Update



This quilt goes together quickly. I have 7 squares completed though none are sewn together. I believe this is the type of quilt that could be completed in a weekend if I was able to work on it nonstop. I hope to get at least another 2 or 3 blocks completed today.

I think quilting could get rather addictive....I can't wait to see this quilt finished! In the meantime, it is a relaxing process as the sewing is easy and all simple straight stitching which allows my mind to wander. It's an enjoyable process to say the least!


"Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it."
Greg Anderson

2 comments:

  1. Linda,

    Your quilt is looking very beautiful. I'm sure you will have it finished in no time.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think it won't be much longer....the only thing is that I am running out of the black border print and the gold fabric so luckily I found some on ebay and ordered it! I want to make it as large as I can! Thanks for checking it out!!! Linda

    ReplyDelete